The homogenization step is very important in grease production. Homogenization not only improves the physical appearance of the grease, but also saves on thickener. In addition, it contributes positively to many performance features such as the pumpability of the grease, mechanical stability, and dropping point. The homogeneous distribution of additives in the grease significantly increases the load carrying and anti-wear capability of the product, allowing you to get better results by using less additives and thickeners.
Suitable for NLGI : 000-3. (Lithium, Lithium complex, Calcium, Calcium Sulphonate Complex, Polyurea, Aluminum Complex, Bentonite, Greases with solid lubricants)
Working Pressure : 0-800 Bar (Wide operating range for many grease types from 0 to 800Bar)
Operating Temperature : 50 ° C to max. 150 ° C
After the saponification step, the remaining oil and additives are added and the mixture is ready to be homogenized.
With High Pressure Homogenization of Grease;
- Homogeneous distribution of all components in the grease More stable structure and prevention of oil separation
- More efficient effect of the additive used
- Quality improvement
- High NLGI value with effective tightening
- Prevention of phase separation
- Improving texture and appearance
- Crystal and gel structure to obtain a smooth product