High-pressure piston pumps are essential tools engineered for transferring products with high density and viscosity. They are predominantly used as feeders for towers in the production of diverse powder types, including milk powder, food powders, chemical powders, and more.
Over 20 years of experience
More than 3500 references worldwide
Superior quality and Competitive pricing
- Designed specifically for transferring high-viscosity products.
- Constructed with a stainless steel MonoBlock to provide excellent mechanical corrosion resistance.
- Utilizes a geared power transmission system for efficient operations.
- Fabricated with a high-resistance polymeric material suitable for handling abrasive products, and offering outstanding resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- Capable of operating under pressures up to 600 bar.
- Offers a low sound level, contributing to a more comfortable working environment.
- Designed for easy maintenance and repair, contributing to reduced operational downtime.
- Guarantees a longer lifespan due to its low piston movement speed (RPM).
- Proudly features a domestic design and production.
- Tomato paste
- Milk powder
- Protein powder
- Instant coffee
- Chemical powders
Fluid products in heterogeneous (non-homogeneous) structures pass through the narrow gap under high pressure.
HOMMAK Makine developed the Hommix Powder-Liquid Blender as a result of long R&D studies.
It is an innovative solution designed for the sector and the need and is the invention of HOMMAK.
Our plate pasteurisation and sterilisation systems are designed in a manner which you can safely use in the pasteurisation processes
HOMMAK pilot plant homogenizers are designed for limited production and R&D studies.
HOMMAK Homogenizers are manufactured by selecting the valve design and material to meet the needs of the sector in which it will be used.
HOMMAK laboratory type homogenizer has a portative and transportable structure. It enables you to improve your current products, test the effect of homogenization on products, and get optimum results by determining the best process parameters.
It is designed to allow you to fill yogurt in the desired volume or weight, with 0.1% precision and high speed.